Ten Word Idea

While sitting here at the computer trying to figure out what to do, I think I've come up with an idea to get myself posting something more often. 

Ten words.

The idea is for me to post ten words a day, hopefully. It might also give me something else to think about or focus on during the day rather then the same old same old.

If your wondering what the ten words will be, it could be different each time. 
What I mean is sometimes it could be ten random words that I write down during the day.
Sometimes it could a sentence.
Maybe even a short story.
Or even a random quote from a book.
Or a newspaper.

There could be a possibility after the ten words I could write more about it. I want to try also to find a picture to go with the ten words.

So here are my first ten words for the day. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake