Pondering............

I've been trying to think of something to ponder lately and for some reason nothing new is really coming to me.
I could ponder some of the same old same old but, I'm getting tired of doing what so many others are doing.

 I just want to see how many people out there are interested in anything I write. So I'm going to think about a few different topics and see if anyone wants to read about my pondering.

Here is a list of things I could ponder:
The latest news of whatever.
Earthy news(Mother Nature doing what Mother Nature does).
Silly stories.
My chicken with bad timing at hatching out three baby chicks last week.( Fall is creeping up on us here. Highs in sixties)
My basket full of letters written to my Grandfather starting in about 1919 to the early 1930's.
Old pictures from about the same time which I'm not sure who any of these people are. 
Random pictures of the world around me.
Maybe I could write about books I've read.
Or story ideas that keep bouncing around in my head and can never seam to find an organized way on to paper.
Or even stories from my past.

I will try to consider anything thrown out at me if I can.
I'm just a nut stuck in a rut. Please help find away to pull me out.





I'll be waiting to ponder any pondering possibilities.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake