Pondering this Morning's Questions

What is going on?
Are people starting to lose it more and more?
Is mother nature going through the change?
These are some of the questions that are running through my head this morning.

The first thing I noticed was a shooting in Tucson Arizona. So far six are dead, including a 9 year old girl and a federal judge. And a congress woman in very serious condition. The shooter is 22 years old. The reason I've heard so far is over health care. I just don't get it. Killing people will never solve any problems. It just makes it that much more intense to deal with.
I know people are very frustrated over what is happening in this country with the lack of jobs, employers cutting jobs and expecting fewer workers to pick up the slack to save their profits. And the political scene. But killing others to make your point  in my opinion is pointless.
The regular person is feeling trapped, helpless or just plain lost. They feel like they have no control over their own destiny. It just seems to be getting worse instead of better. People can blame Obama for what is happening now but this mess started long before he became president. Maybe the mess started with the first Bush. Or maybe it started with Regan. Or maybe it started even farther back then that. This is something that has been building for a very long time. It's like a boulder that falls down a hill. It keeps going faster and faster, destroying everything in it's path,  till it explodes at the bottom, causing major damage that can not be fixed very easily.

My second comment is about mother nature. Boy is she giving the human race allot of headaches right now or what? Flooding in Australia, snow storms across the country and too much rain in southern California. I should say the birds dropping out of the sky by the thousands. But there might be another reason for that one. It could be something man made or maybe the aliens are visiting us again and the poor birds are flying into their cloaked space ships. Hey, anything is possible. 
But in my opinion I think mother nature is going through a change. Or maybe I should say the planet is going through one of it's many big changes.We just happen to be here at this level of consciousness to experience it.
If we could only start heeding the signs more and really think about our future as residents on this world we just might survive. Stop fighting each other in the ways we have been and be ready for the possible change that could be coming. I know I sound like a weirdo but I'm sure others think the same thing in different ways. Maybe if we could put more positive energy out into the world it might help. But I think there is so much negative energy out there it might be to late.               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake