Just Pondering

It's been almost two weeks since I posted anything. It's just been one of those times that I'm not sure what.
There are allot of things to ponder. I just didn't know what. So, here is a little bit of this and a little bit of that.


The weather:
Boy mother nature is really giving it to the east coast. One storm after another. I wonder if for all the school that the kids are missing if they will end up going to school all summer? Now that would suck. Or if that won't happen because there will be no money left  after all the snow issues are over. But then once the snow is gone then you have water and mud issues.
Speaking of water and mud issues, will Australia ever dry out? Or is the sea going to find ways to claim the land as it's own once again. Oh, and the mud slides that are happening in I think it's Brazil. People getting buried under mud. One of the worst ways to go.
Isn't that a bunch of volcanoes erupting more then usual too?
Things are going to only get worse from this moment on. Don't ya think?

Protesting around the world:
Now this a very touchy subject. How to start it...... Well I don't blame any of these people for doing what they are doing. Most long time rulers are not thinking about the people they are suppose to the leader of. They are only thinking about their own ego. Or maybe they see themselves as gods in some sick way or another. Power does most certainly corrupt. Rule by fear is what they believe.
Sure allot of these countries will find ways to get the now leaders out of the way but who or what will take their place? Usually it is someone or something worse. Not to say they should not do what they are doing but they should have a plan on who would be the best to replace their leader when the time comes.
Unrest seams to be spreading faster and faster. Why now? What is it about this time that makes the need to change things so much more pressing?
I saw one thing on the news that was kind of strange to me. Now I'm not making fun of anything mind you I just find it strange. Watching a story about the protesting in Egypt they showed that twice during the fighting everyone stopped and did their praying. I just found it weird. I know is a Muslim thing. I understand that. It's part of their culture, I honor it. But to me it was just odd. Your fighting but you still have to stop and pray in the middle of a heated battle. I just would like to know if this is how things are always done over in the Muslim countries? I just would like to learn or know more about things in other parts of the world besides what I always see on TV. There is always more behind something then we are ever told.
Understand others and respecting others should be what we as humans should be striving for.

Reality shows:
When are they going to stop. So many of them are out of control. Most make no sense to me what so ever. Especially the ones on like MTV and all those Desperate house wives shows and all those show with those sisters that seam to be getting a new show every other month.
First The Jersey shore, I've never watched nor do I ever plan on watching it. I only see what I see or hear on Show biz tonight or talk shows. What I see is a bunch of bad manners, bad attitudes and young people who would never make it in my world. They may say that the reason they are on is to show that they are train wrecks. Which I agree that they are. But by putting it on TV the way they are is only making young people want to act just like them so that maybe they could be on TV too.
These shows only encourage people to disrespect others and themselves. Once there is no respect or self respect hope for a better future is ever harder to get.
Second the house wives of everywhere. Never seen any of them. The only thing I do know is that they are about a bunch of rich women who have nothing better to do so, they exploit themselves but they look pretty doing it. No real goals just face time on TV.
These sisters Kim and who ever else that starts with a K. Just another bunch of rich royal pains that have no other skills other then be on TV and act badly, enough said about them.I will say I never heard of them until their shows started showing up on cable.
 One other kind of show I would like to mention is, the ones about teenagers that have babies. Bad idea putting that on TV. They may have thought that if they did this showing how hard it is to a teen mom that maybe kids would think twice before doing it. It was a good idea but what I see and hear is that  more young girls want to have babies with some kind of weird idea that maybe their life can be put on TV for all to see.
These shows will end in the not to distance future and all those people will fad in the woodwork, never to be heard from again, except when they do something to bring attention to themselves once again. They will become bigger jokes then they are now.

Well that is the end of my pondering for now.
So till next time,
keep pondering.
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake