Pondering Common Sense

I just decided to ponder some of things I've seen on the news lately dealing with common sense.

The first thing is about the interruption of Facebook. It made me laugh at how some people got so upset over not being able to get on to it. I do have a facebook account but I don't spend much time on it. I use to play like farmville but soon got bored with it because it got to demanding with the up keep. I have the real thing outside, in the real world. I post from time to time but I have no need to tell people what I'm doing and thinking every few hours. I save it all up for this blog.Maybe not all of it. Just when the need to write something becomes overpowering. Like now, do I have common sense?

Another thing I saw was about a couple of girls fighting and one of the moms was there cheering her daughter on. It had been posted on U-tube.The mom has been charged with something. Right now I can't think of what the charges were. Anyway she made a statement about way she was there and did not stop it. She said, "This was going to happen anyway." I would ask her why it had to happen at all? Was the disagreement between the two girls so bad that they had to fight in this manner? If she knew how bad it was between the girls way could she not have found a better way to help them settle it without the physical fight? Isn't there enough violence in the world without encouraging your child to settle their issues in violent ways? I guess it's just another sign that common sense is becoming a very rare thing.


Here's one I just read this morning about Lindsey Lohen. She had her court date yesterday for violating her probation by testing positive for drugs. The judge gave her no bail. Well, Lindsey's lawyer found a way to get a bail $300,000 and paid it.Why do all these people keep bailing her out? She has to wear an ankle monitor for alcohol, again. We all know how that worked out for her before. She more then likely got out and laughed at everyone for being fooled by her, again. I still think the best thing for her would be to drop out of the celebrity scene for about a year till she can really get her head screwed on straight become clean and sober once and for all. But I know it's way to much to ask for. Or maybe she needs a whole new set of helpers that will really look out for her best interests and not just be her yes people. Just another thing where common sense is rarely seen.


How about the one being referred as the the Military Mistress? A women who some how married and divorced at least 14 men over about a 20 year period.Almost all of the men were in the military. Hence the name Military Mistress.  And she is only I think maybe 36. She would met them and within a few weeks marry them and leave them sometimes in less then a week, taking all their money leaving the guys with the problem of dealing with bad checks she wrote out. She would always give them some kind of a heart breaking story that the guys fell for. Sometimes she would say she was pregnant, which she was at least nine times. The sad part is she gave all the kids away without telling any of the fathers. She did that because she said she would a bad mother. But she never gave any of the guys a chance to know about the kids. She made it sound like they would have been bad fathers. She is one messed up women. Alright, I'll call her what she is, a selfish con artist. She does not have the ability to really care or love another human being. She is just a cold hearted  bitch. Her name is Bobbi Ann Finly
How all this came to light was thanks to one of the mothers of one of the men she conned. She didn't like her for day one of meeting her. She know something was off. Boy was she right. She has been on her tail ever since. Another reason she has proceeded so hard with this is because one of the children Bobbie had could be her sons. I hope that someday this whole thing will be sorted out.
I just want to say that we all know someone kind of like Bobbie. You know the kind that can get guys falling all over themselves just do anything for them. It always amazing me the number of guys that fall for them. I'm usually pretty good at sensing those kind of women out. They are always happiest when they have a guy on their arm doing or giving them everything they want. And when they can't get no more they turn on them like a hell cat. Just another case of no common sense.


One thing I hate about this time of year is the mud slinging. Political ads. They are driving me nuts. I've decided I will not vote for anyone who does nothing but focus on the negative of others. I guess that means no one gets my vote. Maybe if they focused more on really fixing things, things could get done. But all they want to do is play the blame game. Even after the election they will play the blame game. So nothing will ever get done. But we have to be careful or we will hear about more towns like the one in California where the city council get totally out of control and almost bankrupt the city. But thank goodness they were finally stopped. Maybe it's a wake up call to all of us. Be careful who you vote for and do not let them keep voting themselves raises. There should be a set pay and maybe incentives will be offered if they actually get the job done to the public's satisfaction. Kind of like a regular job. Where the better job you do the more bonuses you get.
But I know I ask to much. Political people have no common sense.


Well, that's the end of  today's pondering of common sense. Just ask yourself, how much common sense do you have?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake