The Great Chicken Debate of 2010 part 2

Well, I thought I would update you on the last great debate in my hometown about chickens. 
After so much debate over the banning of chickens the city council had to put it to another vote because one member changed their mind. The vote ended up in favor of the chickens. YEAH!!!!!!!!!
OK, I don't live in town now but, I did grow up there. I think that having a few chickens in town should not be a problem. One of the rules the council agreed to is that one property could have no more then four chickens. Which is within the limits I thought would be just right. Another is a five dollar fee per year to have the chickens, which is not to bad. No more then a dog.Then a few rule on where the area that the chickens are kept in, I see nothing wrong with that. Hopefully this a sign of good things to come. 
Now that the Great Chicken debate is over I wonder what will be the next big problem that will be tackled. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake