Pondering the Volcano and other things

It's another quiet Sunday morning here and I am up a little later then last time. It's already light out. I don't see the sun itself yet but it won't be long.

I have been watching the news about the volcano that's spewing ash all over Europe. What a mess. I wonder how long it will doing that? I think last time it spewed it did it for 13 months. Can you imagine it spewing for over a year disrupting air travel? All the things that will get messed up. To sum it up, the whole world economy. No planes in the sky. People will have to travel by bus or boat or car. The weather will get more messed up. Breathing for some people, if not most people, will be harder.We will be dusting ash off everything.
I think some people think that we as humans should be able to find a way to control it. What I mean is that there will be people complaining to governments about it making it sound like they should stop it.Well, they will know it's not possible to stop a volcano from erupting but, they are so use to whining about everything it's just a habit.
I work with cheese, as some of you know, and there are allot of people who whine about everything. I like to tell them it's a good thing you work with cheese, because cheese and whine do go together. I know bad joke. Some smile, some give me a dirty look, some do laugh. Some learn not to complain like that to me.

How many more things will start happening? Like how many more big earthquakes will happen? How many more places will either have too much rain or not enough? How many more volcanoes will start acting up?  To me each year is getting more and more active with the weather and the land. I keep hearing that the number of earthquakes that are happening is normal. That usually these things happen more under the seas and we don't know it .I guess I'll just have to admit to not being educated enough on the subjects to know where the truth is. So I guess I'm just in the group of people that believes 2012 is something that is possible. Not only involving the changes happening to the planet but I think the things that are happening to people.

What I mean by that is, to me people are making some of the dumbest chooses lately. Like what you ask. Well political for one. Politics is being exposed for corruption, selfishness and stupidity. The more someone tries to fix things the more the old boys club is not liking it. They can try to blame Obama for causing it but it not him, it's the ones who have a problem with his skin tone. They won't admit it. They will just say he's trying to create too big of a government. To me he is doing exactly what every other president has done or tried to do.Republican or Demarcate.He is just trying to find ways to clean up the mess that the last president made worse.Maybe the country just wants to be messy and run by only greedy people. Well if that's what they are striving for who can stop that.

There are allot of other dumb things people are doing more and more. So many people are trying to control others in ways that could throw us back to times where there will be slavery. Be it because of race, gender or where you are from, it could happen. Never say never.
People are hurting others in cruel ways more and more. Hurting children because they have no self control or no self respect. So many people lack self respect it is the cause of allot of dysfunction.

Well the sun is up and I have to have my breakfast and get ready to do other things.It will be a nice day here. A little cooler then I like but at least the sun will be shining.
So till next time, ponder whatever you can ponder and ponder it some more.      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake