Just thoughts


I was wrong about momma Phoebe bird she is on her nest. I'm trying not to disturb her to much. She does not seam to be bothered when we open and close the door or if we sit on the other side of the deck. So I will leave her alone in this time of incubation.

As for the play I auditioned for, not going to happen. I guess this town is to busy to bother with that sort of thing during the summer. In this town people live here and work here but would rather spend time somewhere else in their free time. No one wants to invest in this town unless it involves drinking.

Oh well enough about how boring this place is. The wood ticks are still out in force. Last weekend I had two on me. One I found right away the other I found the next day just attached to my neck. It was a regular wood tick and not the one that carries Lyme. Yesterday me and the girls went up the family cabin where my parents and brother were staying for the weekend. I didn't get one but my dad had about five of them on him and my brother had a couple on him. They had gone out in the woods to cut some trees up that had fallen down. Now I've turned into itchy and scratchy, again.

The rest of the weekend will be planting a garden and weeding the strawberry patch out.

Here are some thoughts I've been pondering lately.

Why is the EX vice president so hell bent on slamming President Obama? Is he jealous that HE is no longer in charge or is it the other reason? You now the skin tone thing.

Why do some people think praying alone will cure someone? Like the couple from over Wausau way that prayed over their daughter instead of taking her to the doctor. The girl died from untreated diabetes last year. The mother was just convicted in her death. She believed that if you got sick you sinned. Don't get me wrong prayer can be a good thing but doctors and medicine are very helpful. The two go hand in hand.

I've decided to once again include a thought for the day.
"Good advice makes sense, even though it may be uncomfortable."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake