Bird update and a little ranting


I was going to write this last weekend but I was kind of busy with other things.
The update on the Phoebe bird is I think she changed her mind about living there once she had the nest complete. She saw how much we open and close the patio door and decided to go somewhere else. There are a number of different birds that have nests on our land. Like two robins have built nests. One in the shed we store most of our hay and and other has one on a door on the barn.
Other birds have built nest on our little chicken coop. One on each side. Speaking of chickens we now have twelve baby chickens and three baby turkeys. They are little over a week old or so. They do have a lot of feathers already. Right now the chickens are bigger then the turkeys. I wonder how long it will be before they are bigger. It will awhile before we will get fresh eggs or know how many are hens and how many are roosters.

I recently auditioned for the next play we are putting on. I'm not sure if I got the part yet or not or even if there will be a play. Only a few showed up for auditions. I'm beginning to wonder what is wrong with this town when it comes to things like this. The only thing this town likes to do is drink. No one likes to stay in town and do anything. They would rather spend their money and time in another town then invest in here.
I wish that this town could have something like an arts and entertainment center. Some place that people can show their different talents and even bring in other groups of people to put on different kind of performances. Some place not linked to the school.
I have a vision on what should be included like, one big theater for bigger performances, one small one for small ones. Classrooms that could be rented out for different things. A place to display and maybe even sell different artworks.
Maybe when I win the lottery I can do just this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake