Hello! I'm back again, I think.

At least I'm going to try and be back again.
I know it's been over two years since I wrote anything. If you are wondering I'm fine. Life is life. I did lose me mother to colon cancer last year. I also became a grandma again to another little girl. So I have two granddaughters. The husband was diagnosed with Parkinson's. Those are the highlights of my life right now that I can think of writing to you about. I'll add other highlights as time goes by.
Right now my plan is to post something on the weekends. It's about the only time I can do it without to many distractions. 
What do I plan on doing this time you ask.
Well, I might be posting  what I like to call a survey question. I've got a list of them that I like to ask people from time to time. 
I could once again comment on other happenings going on in the world. But I won't do that this time. Maybe tomorrow. That is if a post two days in a row on the weekends. 
I will comment on the weather. Not today maybe tomorrow.
I might share some of the plastic canvas projects I've done lately or working on.
There are a lot of other things I might do from time to time. 
So for now that's it.
But before I go here is the first survey question:

If you could go back in history, what would you change?

Just remember, keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake