Pondering Doubt

Doubt:
to waver in opinion: to suspect; to distrust; to question: uncertainty; question; perplexity.
This is the definition from the New Handy Webster Dictionary copyright 1941


This is how we are living today. In a constant state of doubt. And it is getting worse everyday. Thanks to certain people always saying everything is fake, we have to hope for a better future.
I for one am tired of the finger pointing and the blame game. Will it ever end?
I'm trying to not let it be the focus of my day to day life but they make it really hard. 
When you have doubt you have fear. 
I keep trying to find better things to post but these issues always seem to take center stage. 
I need some ideas to follow.
I could try again to write a short story from time to time.
I'm always thinking of ideas when I'm at work. But I don't have a chance to write there. And when I get home my focus is not there. I have house things to do and a dog to entertain. Or is it be entertained by the dog? 
I do work on different plastic canvas things. I'm making different tissue covers for my bathroom. A different one for every month. I stated that back in September. I have February's done. I also am making a couple of coasters for every month. One for by the computer and one I use at the table. 
That was my gifts for everyone in my family for Christmas. They all loved them. I made coaster for each person according to what they liked.
I have decided I will make coasters for others if asked. Right now I think I will charge about $5 per coaster. And if someone wants a set, that means a set with a holder it could be maybe $20 or more dollars depending on the design and how many coasters they want. 
I guess the more I think about it the more I know I should put more focus on me and what I need to make a better life for me. I am healthy and so is my family. So I guess I have to just stop following the doubt and fears out there. No one listens to what I have to say anyway. Until it's to late that is.
So I guess that's all I have to say today.
Just remember to keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake