No more excuses

Hello fellow grounded at home people. How are you all doing? Me? So so. 
This whole mess has me very nervous. And sad we have to live this way. I think it would not be this bad if our leaders had been more caring about we the people and less about the ole mighty dollar for themselves. 
I really think the president needs to SHUT UP!
Let the people who really know how to deal with this mess do their jobs.
Just because you are the president does not mean you are the smartest person in the world. 
You are not and will never be a supreme being.
I bet I know exactly how you would respond if I said to you, "We all have our limits." 
I said this to a guy at work one time that I was training to be a backup for my job. His response, "I have no limits." (He never became a back up. His mouth and attitude always got in the way.) 
It kind of surprised me he said that and didn't at the same time.
This person had almost every job and was demoted from everyone. He was a mister know-it-all. A control freak. I won't get in to what I know about his personal life. But I think you might get the picture.
When he was a foreman, there was a woman who's mother was dying and she got the call to come now. He told her that if she leaves she was fired. She left and he was eventually demoted. She kept her job. Before he finally retired he ended up in a job lower then when he started. 
When I look at President Dweeb, I see the exact same kind of person. 
He really needs to become a humble person and admit he has no idea what he is doing.
I knew the country was in for a whole lot of hurt when he became president but I never thought it would be this bad. My gut right now is telling me it's going to get a whole lot worse before this is over because of the selfish decisions he has made in the past and will continue to make because he is "King Know-It-All".
I feel this is the end of everything as we knew it. Life will never be the same again. 
Now he is trying to convince people the football season will go on as planned. I hate to tell you this, it won't be. We are going to be dealing with this till the end of the year. 
I don't want to hear any more about "Fake news" coming from the master of fake.
In other words:

Enough is enough – No more tolerance for Abuse | Josina Z Machel
No More Excuses – GaryVee Wallpapers

Bruce Lee's 7 tips by Antonio Reyes

Well that's my rant for today.
Just remember to keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake