Dec 1

Well I survived the last month, how about you? 
Before I get into anything else in the world I'l show you the picture of this month swing.
As you can see we have snow. Actually it did melt almost gone once but then it snowed again and we had the same amount. If you look close you can see what looks like tracks or little trails. Well, last night after dark, after the hunting season closed around here, there were around 15 deer in the yard and field. And they made this area a bucks only zone because we had such a hard winter last season. There are lots deer around here that survived last winter.
Speaking of hunting season, the husband got a three point buck on Thanksgiving morning.
Our freezer is almost full so we gave it to our youngest daughter. He could only get one deer this time. So far he has gotten one with the bow and one with the regular gun. Now if he wants he can try and get one with the muzzle loader. I know your wondering why he is going to try and get another one if our freezer is already full? We have a couple people in mind who will be asked if they want it or he would give it to his one brother who didn't get one during regular hunting season, so it will never go to waste. 

I also have picture of my last three plastic canvas projects to show you.
This one had been done for awhile. It still needs the brick put inside and some fake eggs to be glued in on top of some fake looking hay It will be a door stop when finished.

This is something to hang near your garden gate or just on the wall. I still have to add a couple of rings that will attach the two pieces together.

Just a welcome sign to put up where ever you want.
I have been creating, just lazy when it comes to showing the end result of my work.

That's what I've been up to lately, now I suppose I could comment on a few things that have been going on lately.
Like Ferguson. What more can I say that has not already been said. I could say what is on my mind but  what good would that do. The only thing I don't understand is  all the protesting. Protesting anywhere just to get attention. And the rioting. Destroying business of people who are just trying to make a living and are not involved in what happened. The rioting in my opinion was just an excuse for some people to get things they usually can't afford to get honestly. No matter how upset I am about the unfairness of something, stealing and destroying innocent peoples livelihoods will never really change anything for the better. It only makes things more tense for all.
There are different ways to solve this issue without creating more problems. 
Maybe it's time neighborhoods came together to help protect themselves as one. It could be an easy solution but will never happen because people live for unnecessary drama.Think they are the most important person above all. Are to lazy to really help others and only want to help themselves. I say if it happened in your neighborhood, work together to solve issues before they spins out of control and you end up with more unrest. Things can change in ways that take awhile. Instant results never last. Start small and find ways to grow the idea. We could have truly happy lives or at least not as fearful as things are now. If we find ways to get past the stereo type so many of us live by, whether we admit it or not. Things will change.
Boy do I sound like Pollyanna. 
Enough of that.
How about the weather.
Here it is colder them most people want. Last winter is still a little to fresh in our minds. But I can't really complain too much. Other parts of the country have either a lot  more snow or rain and flooding or mud slides. You can blame it on global  warming, I just say, the earth is going to do what the earth is going to do. I follow a site that tracks earthquakes. I've been following it for a few years and looking at the totals, right now it looks like the number of daily quakes are increasing.  This and the volcano's acting up are affecting the weather more then we are.
There are so many more things I could comment on but to tell you the truth, I can't think of top topics that I want to comment on.
So with that note I will close for now.
So till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake