October 1

October first. A whole month since I wrote anything. Sorry. I haven't been in the mood to ponder on Ponder Pages. 
The first thing I will do right now is share the first of the month picture of the swing.
As you can see the trees are a little colorful, so fall is upon us. Most of the trees around my place have lost almost all their leaves. This week is colder then last week. Some of those people who say they forecast the weather are saying we could even see a little of that white stuff. The horror of it all. I'm not ready for another winter especially if it's anything like the last one. I just have to take a deep breath, let it out slow and say to myself, "I can handle anything nature has to throw at me. So be kind to me Mother Nature"

I know there is so much that I should ponder. So where do I start..........

ISIS I think it's wrong for them to call themselves this. To me Isis is a Goddess. Why don't they call themselves something  like, MCP (Male Chauvinist Pigs) or PILE (Pretend Islamic Lame Egomaniacs).  The more people you try to force to live like you do will only blow up in your face that much faster. You know the human race is the only creature on this planet that treats curtain groups as if they are less for reasons like skin color, gender, beliefs and so many other selfish reasons. Animals are driven on the instinct of survival not control of others. They do have rank in some species but not to the extreme that people go to.I'm just sayin'. Enough about that.

How about Ebola? I have an idea that could stop it from spreading here any more then it already is. People coming from the countries that are suffering from it should be put in quarantine until they are sure they were not exposed to it. Maybe people would not go to these countries or not come here fearing they could be on lock down for a lot longer then they want to be. 

Just today some one found a bomb threat on line aimed at the high school. Really? They found it on line somewhere and then about 1:30pm  the kids were evacuated from the school. The freshmen and the sophomores were taken to the elementary school while the juniors and seniors had to so to the Semik center. They could not leave unless their parents signed them out. No one could take they cars either. I'm so glad I do not have any children in school any more. I wonder how long it will take to hear who was behind it.

I do have a project almost done. As soon as I get it put together I will show you. I'll give you a hint. It is a doorstop. Just waiting to get a weight to put inside of it to finish it off.

Well that's about all I have to ponder for now. So till next time. Chill out. Take a deep breathe. And relax. Enjoy the world, it's the only one we have.
And don't forget to keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake