Doomsday Preppers

Have you ever seen this show?
I started watching it just to see how people are planing for the end of the world as we know it. It amazes me how many different reasons some people are thinking the world will end. Also what some are doing to prepare.
Some of the reasons people are preparing for are solar flares, nuclear attacks, economic crashes, oil crisis, volcano erupting and earth quakes.
When you think of it anyone of them is possible.
These people are very obsessed with being prepared. They live their lives thinking about it all the time. Some whole families are into it while others have family members who do not want be involved in it. One woman has to do her hoarding of food behind her husbands back. But he knows she is doing it, so she only does her things when he is out of the house.
A couple have a good idea about getting their neighborhood or city all thinking about it so if something should happen they can work together to protect one another.
They all have some kind of a bug out plan. Now if everyone was bugging out of the homes they live in and running around running from each other just think of all the empty homes there would be. You could have your pick. Me I think I would pick one with a nice big yard that could be used for growing food. But I would not have to do that because I already have a yard I can do that in. Plus a hunting husband. The only thing I still want to get is an old kind of water pump so we can pump water from the well if there is no electricity.
  
I suppose your wondering what my point of view on this subject is and if I'm a prepper.
Well my point of view about preparing for a doomsday event is if it's going to happen, it's going to happen and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.
As for being a prepper, no not yet, if ever. But I want to have the knowledge to be able to make it on my own if I have to.
So you have to ask yourself do you want to be a prepper too?

Well that's it for now.
Till next time keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello, i think that i saw you visited my weblog so i came to “return the favor”.

I'm attempting to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
My weblog ; water filter reviews
Sandy said…
Be my guest. I'm also looking for different ideas also. So if you have any tips I'm open for ideas.

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake