Pondering the future of Japan.

The future of Japan does not look good to me. They would have been able to eventually recover sooner if it was only the earthquake and tsunami but when the nuclear issue happened all bets were off. 
How much of Japan will become uninhabitable and for how long?
I never realized Japan had so many nuclear plants. 
What I find kind of scary is building all those plants in an area that is so prone to earthquakes.
The US also could face this same problem someday. They have a number of plants built by major fault lines.
They can say they have plans in place for any situation so there is not much danger to anyone. 
As we can see their plans are not working very well. 
Maybe,eventually, they might be able to get it somewhat under control but the danger will always be there.

    

By then we just might be hearing from another potential problem.
With all of those earthquakes and after shocks a volcano or two might just wake up and show it's power.  


One other side note. In my last post I mentioned the dark ages being a possible future. I admit I should read more up on history like that before using it as an example or a possibility. Sorry my bad. I also made a comment on how things could fall apart if major things happened to throw our modern lives into chaos. To tell you the truth I was sugar coating it. Sorry my bad again. I have a habit of doing that. 
Well that's it. 
To whoever is reading this don't be afraid to leave a comment. I always want to hear your take on things. Or if there is something you would like to ponder don't be afraid to ponder here.  
Or if you want to know more about me, just ask, I just might reply. Or maybe I shouldn't say that. I just might open myself up to something I was not planning to.
Oh well. Till next post. Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake