Three Dirty Little Stories

Now I know it's been awhile since I posted anything, sorry. I've been suffering from brain lock, no new ideas to post. Plus I'm also involved in the local Community Theater. We are working on the play "Greetings!" So we have rehearsals four nights a week. The performance dates are January 13th, 14th and 15th.  I'm stage manager, again and also assistant director.

Anyway one day last week before we started practice I heard three very interesting stories that I decided to share with you.
They are all true stories.

The first one involves a wrestler, high school I think. In the middle of his match he had a sudden case of explosive diarrhea. Of course the matched was stopped. You can just imagine what was going through everyone's mind along with the gag reflexes that people were trying to keep under control. Well of course the mat had to be cleaned up and also the boy who had the issue. But I really give him allot of credit. Once he was cleaned up he came back to wrestle again. Now that is dedication.

The second one involves some friends who had been drinking. One guy who had to much fell asleep on the couch .In the morning one of his friends decided to have some fun with him so he took a candy bar and put it down the guys pants. He had to be somewhere so one of the friends woke him up. Well when he sat up he froze eyes big with a combination expression of surprise, shock and embarrassment. His friends told him to hurry up they were going to be late. He would not move. Again he was told they were going to late.
He asked if he could take a shower first.
"Why?" his friend ask who was sitting next to him on the couch.
He leaned over to the friend and said as quietly as he could and said, "I think I shit myself." 
The friends all started laughing uncontrollably.
I wonder if a prank like this could ever make it on Funniest Home Videos.

The third one takes place at a time when they still had the draft. This one guy smeared some peanut butter in the crack of his butt. Well when it come time to get checked someone said to him he had crap in his crack. So he stuck his hand down his shorts into the peanut butter coming out with some on his finger. He put the finger in his mouth and said, "Yup, it's crap alright." Needless to say he was not allowed to join the army.

Well those are my three dirty stories. I bet you thought they were would be allot different. Get  your mind out of the gutter.
My laugh for day for you.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake