GOODBYE 2010!!!!!!!


It's time to say goodbye to 2010.
Allot of things happened this year. Unfortunately most of it was bad. We all know what the bad things were. So I don't think I have to say what they were.
Many people will be making all kinds of New Year's promises tonight but most will be broken before the first day is over. 
The only thing I would like to say goodbye to is negative energy. I would like to be more positive. I know things never go exactly the way I imagine they will, but I can try.
I also hope that those who read my blog from time to time don't forget about me and drop by every once in awhile to see me. I would love to hear from you. Always open to suggestions about topics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake