Welcome 2022!!




It's the start of a new year.
The last two were not good for most anyone.
Now we all know what happened so I don't think I have to repeat any of it, do I?
I know I didn't post much last year. I thought about it often but I'm a huge procrastinator. That and I work a lot. So most days when I get home my mind and my body says, "It's time to think of nothing else. Sat down and relax."
I can post some weekends if I really want to. But, unfortunately I end up working on Saturdays. So the one day I get off I have too many other things to do. 
So we will see if I can be more creative this year.
Three things that are happening this year are:
The first thing, the husband is going to have corporal tunnel surgery. That happens this month.
In February my daughter will give birth to our second granddaughter. 
In March the husband plans on retiring from his job.
Those are the main events that I know are happening. The rest is up in the air.
As for things I want to happen this year, I only have maybe a couple of things I want to happen. Like I'm hoping we can get more hiking done this year. Last year the only hiking we did was a very short one over by Neillsville. I forget right now how long it was. I can show you my favorite picture from that hike.

      This is a little paint turtle I almost stepped on. If he hadn't moved when he did to catch my attention I would have.
With the husband retiring we just might be able to get more hiking done this year. Unless I still have to work to many Saturdays. 

What I hope I can do here is to post more. Maybe I'll share some story ideas I have. 
One thing I do want to limit is the amount of whining I do about things I can't solve. Like politicians. 
Maybe from time to time I will comment on something bad that happened around here. There were a number of things that happened nearby that made the news. 
If anyone has any ideas on what I should write about don't be afraid to leave a comment from time to time. I don't bite, hard anyway. Kidding, I'm usually very open minded, unless. Well, just saying I do have my limits on some things. 
In other words, I need a challenge. So challenge me.
Well that's it for now.
Remember to keep pondering the pondering possibilities.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake