Just Pondering again

Hello. I know it's been a little longer then I promised but life things keep getting in the way. 
I still have the mother-in-laws dogs. We are adjusting but we still have to find a different home for them. But first in the family then if agreed upon somewhere else. The reason why is my granddaughter has an allergy to dogs. So if I want her to come visit or even spend the night we have to find a different place for them.
The husband has been off because of surgery on his ankle but he will be going back tomorrow. So I will have most of my nights to myself again. 
Once these two things happen I might get back to my normal.
Those are the two main things happening in my life.

Now on to pondering:

Well the usual things have been front and center.
President Dweeb has been trying to do things to top what other presidents have done. You know the killing of that one guy. He blow himself up when he was cornered. The sad part is he took two innocent children with him. But the way Dweeb went on TV to announce what happened was to me his way of bragging about what happened. His way of thumping his chest like the Neanderthal he is.

  Image result for president trump the neanderthal

As for the republicans and democrats doing battle over the impeachment, it's making my head hurt. Granted I'm no real fan of either one. They still remind me of my graduating class. There were, the way I saw it, two groups of girls that saw themselves as better then someone like me. These two groups could from time to time try to top one another. Even to this day I still see it. When it comes to class reunions, if one plans things the other won't show up. If it's not fancy, the ones that only want to dress up will not show up. I stopped going to them along time ago. Next year will be our 40th, I don't plan on going. I was not excepted then and they still give me the feeling they see me as beneath them. My guard is always up around any of them. All they want is gossip anyway. Dirt they can twist and turn into something they can laugh at. I would rather they did it behind my back when I'm not there, then behind my back in front of my face. I think that day, weather permitting, I will go hiking somewhere. 
Anyway that's how I view the politics that is happening now. For being a "Free Country" we really don't have many choices.

Another thing to ponder is Mother Nature.
Or maybe it's Global Warming and it's all our fault.
Give me a break people.
This Planet is bigger then we are.
Image result for mother nature cartoon

How many times do I have to say it. "THE PLANET IS AN EVER CHANGING ENTITY BY ITSELF!"
We can blame ourselves and say it's all our fault but we are wrong. It goes through cycles just like all living things. We might be causing things to change faster with our use of to many radio waves. I believe that all the uses of cellphones and other things like that are affecting our atmosphere in ways they don't want to admit to.  Another thing that could be affecting our planet, are things that are happening in the universe. Who knows what has happened in other places far, far away that is just now affecting our atmosphere. 
So stop focusing on just us as the reason things feel very messed up with the weather. Maybe it's time for another asteroid to hit and make us start over again. Or the aliens to come back and say, "Enough is enough. You are starting over again." Or a super volcano somewhere it blow it's top. Any of these things are possible.  

Another thing I've been thinking about is the kind of shows that are on TV. So many of the show are so dark. Or they are way to "politically correct". Or they are so called "Reality shows". Maybe it's just me getting tired of TV entertainment. Maybe it's time to find that cabin in the woods away from most of the modern entertainment and social media to find contentment. All I need is a million or two dollars and I will no longer bother any of you again.
 
 Image result for cabin in the woods

Well that's all I have to share with you today.
So just remember to to keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake