I'm Baaaack!!!!!!

Long time no posting. Sorry.
I have not been in the mood for posting but I think it is finally time to get back in the swing of things.
The reason I'm finally posting is I think it's time for a mind purge.
Image result for mind purge

I have some very nasty mind parasites I need to get rid of. 
These are thoughts that take over my brain making me focus on things that I shouldn't.
Like what you ask?
Like all the really bad things that come out of the presidents mouth. 
And all the bad ideas he shoving down everyone's throat.
I will not repeat the things I yell at the TV every time I see his face or hear his voice.
The Dweeb brings out the worst in me.
As for impeaching him? It's a waste of time and money.
My advice is: He will not get another term. No way. He has damaged everything everywhere in the shortest amount of time possible.
There is a very high chance he and most of his children will be arrested as soon as he is no longer president. For all of his other illegal dealings. That's what I believe was discovered.

Another thing is how nasty people are to one another. 
All the shootings. 
To me they have gotten worse since he has been in office.
People killing the people they are closest to for very selfish reasons. Killing anyone is never OK. Killing someone then making it look like they went off on their own. You know  that never works. You will be punished faster then you dream of. My advise: Just don't. It's not worth it in the long run. If there are kids involved they will never really be on your side after.
Or killing the kids just to free yourself, even a worst idea. 
Maybe this choice would not be an issue if more people thought before they did the act that brings this life into the world.
Which brings me to all the states trying to limit the right for a woman to choose. Especially where rape and incest are involved. If this is a free country this should be a personal and private decision.
As for that heartbeat. That's too early. When I was pregnant with both of mine I didn't know for sure until I was over three months because my cycles was so messed up. Mine were planned. Unplanned is a lot harder to decide. The best way not to make choice is don't do the act that leads up to it. But we all know how hard that is to resist.

 Another thing that has been bugging me is there is a new neighbor in the neighborhood who thinks he is entitled to more then he has. He figures that all places in the country should be no less then three acres. His place is less then that. He is claiming land belonging to someone else. This property has been the same way for decades. The road is not straight so no ones property is even. He even took the line fence down without asking. And he keeps talking the police into harassing the real owners of the property. I even heard the mailman has been a target of his entitlement or what ever drives him to do the things he does in the way he goes about them.
Whatever happened to trying to work things out in a reasonable way without dragging others into it. 
Oh well. Karma is a bitch. I hope he's ready for the fall out of what he started for whatever reason.

Well, I feel a little better. 
But before I go, I will share a picture from one of our recent hikes.
      Yes these are bear tracks. And no we didn't see it. 

So here's hoping I can do this more often.
Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake