Welcome 2019!!!

Image result for happy new year 2019

Well, it's the start of a New Year!
I know I've been very slack on posting for most of last year. Heck lets face it, for a long time now.
I'm not one who makes New Years resolutions. I don't plan on starting now.
I will make more attempts to post more often, maybe.
I'm still debating with myself what I should focus on.
I could post about political things that are always in the news. But let's face it, don't we get enough of that thrown in our faces at every turn? 
All right I will admit I will still do that from time to time. When I really need to vent about some stupid selfish things that some political persons has done or said to set me off.
But I will try to limit those posts.

Maybe I'll post more boring things about my day to day life. Just so you can see how boring and uneventful my life really is.
Things like a calf that was born on December 5th. I want to call her Tiny.
She maybe weighed 45 pounds when she was born. Being winter we had gotten a blanket for her. It was kind of big on her at that time. But now the husband thinks she has more then doubled her size and now the blanket is a perfect fit. She is a very spunky little thing. When the husband calls "Baby" she comes running. So I think her name will end up being "Tiny Baby" But more Baby then Tiny if you get my drift.

I could try to post about the cat that has moved in with my turkeys.
He's black with a couple of white spots on his feet. No idea where he came from. I call him Cry Baby. Because when he first started showing up he would cry very loudly. I don't have any pictures of him hanging with the turkeys right now. Because whenever he sees me he comes running to me. But when I'm able to get a picture I will share it with you.

Another thing I will share with you are pictures from our continuing hiking adventures on the Ice Age trail. But since we are getting further away our hiking adventures are also further apart.

I should also have been posting pictures of all the plastic canvas projects I've done this last year. But a number of them were given away as gifts. Sorry. But I'm still working on the book of patterns.

As for other things I could post. 
I want to just to continue to ponder all kinds of things.
Sometimes they could be serious.
Image result for serious

Sometimes silly. 
Image result for silly

Or maybe I'll just confuse you.
Image result for confused

I've decided anything is possible.
I may even throw in a few things I've shared on my other blog "Dear Howard: A Fading History".
It all depends on the mood I'm in at the time I have time to post.

So, here's hoping for a very interesting year, in good ways.

Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 

Comments

Puran Mal Meena said…
Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work!. Thank you for this wonderful Article
Apne Naam Ki Ringtone

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake