April 2018

Greeting all!
This is what you get from Mother Nature when Easter falls on the 1st of April.
MERRY EASTER!



This is what April 1st looked like back in 2015.
I didn't take a picture for the last couple of years but they did look similar to to this one.
With all that snow on the ground my hiking season will be delayed.
Well that and the husband just had surgery on his foot. So no hiking for him for a while.
He wants to once the cast is off but I'm not sure if he will be able to as soon as he thinks he can.
So I'm trying to line up a few partners to join me from time to time.

I really didn't get much else done this month.
I didn't work on any projects.
I have been working some Saturdays so my weekends are shorter then I like them to be.
For this time of year my work place has been busier then usual. I just hope it will settle down soon and I can go back to my regular 5 days a week. 
With the husband home now 24/7 I have to help take care of his cattle the best I can. 
But I do not drive tractors or his Bobcat so either he has to get his brothers to give a little help or he's going to have to figure out how to drive those things himself. It is his right foot. 
He did sell 5 head the other day but didn't get what he thought he would.
I would rather he got rid of all of them. There are 10 left. I did tell him it would be best if he got rid of all of them and once his foot was better he could get a couple more again. But he never listens to my advice. 
I keep telling him the Universe is trying to tell him something but he is not listening.
So the next month or so will be very trying for me.

That has been my March. I'm not sure if I'm going to enjoy April much.
If the snow doesn't go away soon I will not be able to to start hiking until almost May. There is more snow in the forecast in the next few day, with temps below freezing.

Well, that's enough of my whining how about some pondering's?

Lets see where to start.....
The first thing I will say is the Whole World is a mess.
It doesn't matter where you live or work, the wrong people are always in charge.
Social media is a part of the big problem. It doesn't help anything at all. It's like sticking your nose into something you know you can't solve, but think that you have to put your two cents in thinking someone will realize that it's been you they have been waiting for to settle things down. 
  
Sometimes I think that we would be better off if there was no social media. I know this blog would not exist but that's okay. I know not many people pay much attention to me anyway. This is only a distraction. 
There are somethings that social media is bringing light to that have been buried for a long time. It can be a good thing but some people go over board with their reaction and more innocent people are hurt.

A brief summery of the past events and my short comment:

President Dweeb:
His mission to mess up everything as fast as he can, is working.

Gun issues:
No solution that anyone would listen to me about.

Common sense:
I've looked high and low and can't find it. Can you?

Respect for others:
Same as common sense. 

Well, that's all I have to say right now.
The husband is in the other room. When he is up and about my writing thoughts are more scattered.
So hopefully next time I will have more time to write more.
Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake