February 2018

How was your first month of 2018?
Mine, had it's moments.
Lets see if I can remember.
Well, lets start by showing you some of the projects I've finished.



There was one more that looked like a gingerbread house but I gave to someone for Christmas.
These things took a while to do. The last two things I did do in January.
So I've been a little busy.
As for the rest of things going on well, the husband is still dealing with a broken foot that is not healing like it should because he does not sit still very well.
It might get to the point very soon that he will end up with a cast on his foot. I'll try to keep you posted if I remember.
The weather is typical Wisconsin weather.
Right now, cold. below zero with wind chills maybe 20 below.
There is snow. I'm not going to take a picture of the swing anymore. It doesn't pay.
Last week or so I've been dealing with a cold. The cough is still lingering a little bit but it is getting better.
Starting tonight our Community Theater group will be putting on the production of "Escanaba in Da Moonlight". looking forward to it. If your a hunter it is something that you will very much enjoy.
So that has kind of been my month.

But the rest of the world, what a mess.
The family with 13 children that they kept prisoners is about as sick as sick can be. The older one will more then likely never be able to live a truly good life because of the conditioning they had to endure.
I hope those parents never have contact of any kind with any of the kids. Because if they do it will just put them right back in to bad places. 
As much as I'd like to hear their stories I know it would for the best that it be they stayed out of the public eye for at least a year or longer.
I just wonder how many more of these kind of situations are still yet undiscovered. 

The movements for women. 
It is about time that men were held responsible for their caveman attitudes.
But it will take a lot more then those movements to really change things.
Men have been like this for thousands of years and it will take even longer to change attitudes.
It starts at home.
But women have to be careful about how they go about getting the ball rolling.
I wish I could give the right answer but there is no one solution.
Just don't be overly aggressive in getting your point across or it will blow up in your face.
Just teach the next generation to be more fair. To use common sense. To respect each other. 

As for the political people. 
President Dweeb. I still think  will leave the White House a whole lot sooner then he thinks. Either in hand cuffs, straight jacket or even a body bag. I know that sounds very morbid. Mother nature just might decide on that one.
I think I heard him say that he wanted to shake up the political scene in a very over powering way. 
His plan is only making everyone else's lives more in danger then he could ever dream. 
As for his wife. She don't like him at all either. Never has. If she could divorce him right now, I think she would. I'd tell her to go for it.

I wanted to write more but I've got to get going.
One of these times I will start writing things down as they happen and then post them at the the beginning of the next month or sooner.
So, I'll just say, Keep on Pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake