January 2018

It's hard to believe that another year has gone by. 
Image result for goodbye 2017
It was definitely one for the record books. 
But I guess you can say that about every year. But this one made my head spin.
All the bad politics. 
President Dweeb is quickly breaking down the core of America.
All he has done is insult everyone that has a real brain.
The difference between him and other political people is, they are always being bought by others( Not to say that is a good thing). While he is doing the buying. And if he can't buy you, he calls you names and demonizes you. 
In my eyes, he is still the spoiled brat that had never heard NO while he was growing up. He didn't listen to others then and he will not listen to anyone now. He is the number one BULLY in my book.
He is close minded and will never change.
He is the main thing left over from 2017 that will make 2018 feel so much worse then we can imagine.

The weather was another thing that made it a stand out year. 
Like my daughter says, Mother Nature is by-polar.
So many natural disasters. So many peoples lives thrown into messes that they are still recovering from and will be for a long time to come.

The movement "ME TOO"! 
It's about time some of those very arrogant men are put in their place. 
No one has the right to intimate another person by the ways of sex. Using it as power to hold another person down while feeling you are more powerful then them because of the fear you instilled in them. 
You have got to know that eventually that kind of negative energy will eventually come back and bite them in the butt. Unfortunately it never happens as soon as the victim needs it to happen.
I do support the movement. I just hope it does not get over used in the wrong way that it makes a bigger mess of things. Your asking what do I mean. There is a difference between out and out harassment and little comments. I just hope people can know the difference between a dangerous person and one that is just being stupid for stupids sake.
I will say if I  feel like someone is going to do me that kind of harm I will just ask them if they want a sore face or if they would like to sing in a higher range. I hope you get the picture.

All those people that hurt so many innocent people because they felt like they had to strike out for twisted reasons. There were just too many for anyone to understand. Most of them are no longer here to deal with what they did.Which is sad and a relief at the same time. Let's just hope this next year has fewer of these events. It would be nice if there were no more, but that is asking a lot.

     Image result for Hello 2018

Now for the new year.
There are so many things I look forward to this year.
I want to continue to hike the Ice Age Trail. But this will be harder. For the fact the husband got a broken foot. He was hurt at work and the doctor told him it was not broken. We should have been more insistent on getting it looked at by another but we didn't. 
This year I will try and let my inner bitch out, so this kind of thing doesn't happen again.
I still plan on hiking as much as possible. Weather permitting of course.

I look forward to spending time with my granddaughter.

I will be a more positive person.
I have done a few projects. I just haven't taken pictures of them yet. Maybe in another post I'll catch you up on them.
There is snow on the ground. The temps have been below zero. I just hope this will not be one of those winters where the temps are below zero more then above. But it does explain why me turkey, this last fall molted so bad she looked like a cross between a turkey and a porcupine when her feathers started coming back in. I wish I had taken a picture of her when she looked like that. 

Image result for cheers to 2018

So lets raise a glass to a New Year. Hoping for the best of all.

So till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake