December 2017

I know I'm a day late. What can I say it's kind of distracting around here right now.
This month has been not what I wanted.
The husband is dealing with a broken foot that happened at work. The doctors are not being very helpful. The doc he was seeing said it was just a contusion. Wrong! He went it the other day again and was told it is fractured. Now he has a boot on and they said they are going to get on top of it. They were suppose to call yesterday and start setting something up. No call. I'm thinking it time I release my inner bitch and give them all a piece of my mind in a way they won't see coming. 
This is seriously going to damage my plans to continue hiking the Ice Age Trail. I know I sound selfish. But the husband is also finding it very hard it get a lot of other things done around here. It is making it harder for him to care for the cattle with ease. Now it is a struggle to get around. Cutting firewood is not easy. And I'm sure he is having a very hard time at work. He is kind of the boss, but your looking at a man who sees that something needs to be done and does it himself. This makes him very grumpy. Making him hard to be around.
With having to use crutches to get around it didn't stop him from going hunting during the gun season. He did get an eight point buck on the second day. I was going to take a picture of it but he didn't ask so I didn't. He took it to be processed the next day because it has been very warm here and it was not safe to let it hang. So we will have more meat for the freezer. 
I was going to take a picture of the swing, but I didn't. We have no snow at all on the ground. The temps around here have been in the 40's most days. It does not seam like it should be December. I just hope we have some snow for Christmas or it won't feel like Christmas to me. 
But here is a picture of the swing form last year. Let's just say it's a repeat.

I always enjoy waking up on Christmas morning, looking out at freshly fallen snow. It is one of the things for me that makes the day feel very special.
It is suppose to be getting colder this next week. The question is, Will it stay that way or not? This could be the first year with no snow on the ground. Or is it possible that the weather is a month behind itself? I'll have to get back to you next month on that one.

Another thing that is distracting right now is my car. It starting shaking about a week ago. I took it in the other day to try and find out if it was a bad tire or out of alignment. Bad tie rods.So we will be taking it in on Tuesday to get that fixed.
On Monday it will be our 35th Wedding Anniversary. So far no real plans to do anything to special. We sometimes go shopping but with his foot the way it is I don't see that happening. 

As for a project. It is kind of done but, it has to be put to together yet. I'll see if I can give you a picture of it next time.

Well, those are the main things that are were distracting me right now. I suppose I could ponder other worldly things.

How about the way things are being run?
How are we allowing thing to continue to be so messed up?
It's like the country is being run by a bunch of spoiled middle school children. They only are looking out for themselves.I think it just might be time to press the reset button.


      Image result for reset button
Wouldn't it be great if we could?
Maybe we could have a kind of government that really run by all people and not just the rich.
I look at this two major party system. Which when you think about it, is one step away from a one party rule. Which is just another way of forcing people to only be one way and usually it is not good for anyone to be so limited. Think of North Korea. If we are not careful that could be us one day.
I think about my class from school. In my class, the way I saw it, there were two groups of popular kids that thought they were the top dogs. It was kind of funny to watch them try to out do each other from time to time. They were the ones that held the office roles in the class. They made choices that were really only in their friends interest not others. But that is the way it is in most classes. It just spills over into adulthood. And we let it.
This country needs more choices that are not run by the entitled. 
We need more common sense rules.

The other issue in the news are all the women rising up against so many men that are in power. It's is about time that some of these men are brought down.They should never have been given that much power over anyone. But a lot men  always try to belittle women. Make them feel superior over what they feel is someone weaker then them. It is a good thing there is more attention to this issue but, it has always been a battle between men and women and always will be. 
If it wasn't for so many having sex on the brain all the time things could get done right. 
I do wonder what things would be like if more women were in charge. Maybe the men should step aside for a few hundred years and see what happens. If it doesn't work then they can rule again.

Well that's all I have to share with you today. 
I am still trying to find a way to write more often. Maybe in the next year I will get it figures out.
Till then.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Just Pondering again