Oct 2017

Well, September is gone. This year is just fling by. 
It had it's up and downs but mostly uneventful. 
One sad thing that happened was our dog , Fawn passed away.
She will be greatly missed.
As for animals in the house I still have a cat, Minnie. But I'm not sure how long she has. She is almost 16 years old. I thought she would have gone before the dog. But once she is gone, for the first time in my whole life I will not have some kind of animal in the house. But for now Minnie is enjoying me all to herself without a dog chasing her away from me.
 I still animals outside. Plus all the wild life that likes to show up in the yard. 

Well believe it or not I have finished a project:
I know it's not Easter. But it was the next pattern in the book. The next one will be one that will fit in for  Thanksgiving. I should get it done.

As for the rest of the month, not a lot of outstanding things happened.
I keep trying to get myself to make little notes as a reminder of things that happened. So when I wanted to write about it, I could.
Yesterday I was able to get the books I needed to help inform me more about hiking the Ice Age Trail. They are a guild book and Atlas. I have a few months to get my planing started.

Well I suppose it's time to do some pondering.

Lets start with Mother Nature.
Three major hurricanes in a very short time. I live where you don't have to deal with them directly. They can mess up our weather here in a back handed kind of way. They can either hold up a system here or our systems can help finally move that one away from land and out to sea. While the hurricanes were happening we were finally having summer like weather and the husband was able to get some hay made. It's been a very wet year here.
Lets see what else... I guess most everything, including the hurricanes, involve President Dweeb.
Dealing with three major hurricanes, North Korea, trying to mess up health care even more, and dividing the country as much as possible. You would think his plate would be full enough. But NOOO! He has to drag sports people into things even more.
He says he wants to lower taxes for everyone But what I see is our taxes going up already. But not his. The way he wants to set it up will let HIM save ONE BILLION on taxes. Now who are you helping Dweeb? 
I really think it's time he stop being the all important reality star and get down to business. But that will be  hard too since the people around him never hang around very long. To be any of his heads of any department is like being in a revolving door. You go in but come out heading to legal problems within a matter of weeks. I can't remember any other administration that has had such a high turn over in members in such a short time. It will get to the point that people will say they don't want to belong to a club that he is the head of. Soon the man will be standing alone. 
I keep saying I will stop watching the news. But I guess it's like watching a train wreck. You know you should look away but you can't. I guess I keep hoping that soon someone will took him away in handcuffs for betraying the American people in every way possible. For dividing us. Maybe he's trying to tell us we are his slaves. We mean nothing. 
Or maybe it's time for the change to happen that always happens to all great empires. Change is coming in ways no one wants. It could become the time for every man, woman and child for themselves. 
But if communities can come together as one they will be able to stand strong.
Maybe it's time we stop giving giving power just one person and instead have a council. But this will be hard considering how divided we have become. Trust and common sense is all most gone. 
So here is my challenge to everyone.
Ponder how things could change if only....
Learn from the past and stop trying to bury it. The more you try to say it didn't happen like that, the higher the chance is you will repeat it. 

Well that's all I have to say today.
I hope you all have a better month.
Don't forget to keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake