August 2017

Well it's the 1st of August. I don't know about you but it feels like this year has just been flying by faster then I want it to.
July had it's moments. 
Nothing earth shattering happened to me.
We did go hiking a few times. When it was not raining or too hot or the husband was not baling hay.
You want to see a few pictures?
Well they are:





 The hikes were all very good. The weather was just right most of the time.
During the hikes we saw different things. During one hike the husband almost walked into a bear. He was in front of me and about to round a curve in the trail when he stopped and said "Woo". I said. "What?"
He said, "Bear".
That's when I heard the bear start to go crashing though the woods. He figured it was about a 300 lbs.
I just hope we do not run into any more.
I still plan on trying to get the trail through Taylor County done by I hope Labor Day weekend. At least that's when he wants to be done. He wants to start getting ready to go bow hunting. 
I have not met to many people while we are hiking.
We hike in the mornings usually on Sunday mornings. It's the best time to right now before it gets to hot.
right now the deer flies are really bad. But I wear mesh bags of peppermint leaves off my hat by my ears and that keeps them away from my head. You should try it. I'm not crazy. I bet it would even work if you hung some in a tent if you are camping. Give it try. What harm could it do.

I have not been working on any projects. I will get my butt in gear one of these days and resume me creations. You will be the first to see them when I do.

I suppose I should do a little pondering.
I think I will start with the weather. 
We were getting a lot of rain here but for the past week not so much here. But there was one day where it was really weird. It started raining on the west side of the house really hard. I was at the computer with a view of the front of the house and the back. I turned and waited for it to start pouring in the back. It didn't. I had never experienced anything like that before. Just another sign that this year is a very unusual one, everywhere.

I know I shouldn't comment on political things but it gets very frustrating listening about the stupidity going on in the White House. 
We are being lead by an elementary school child.
At least that's what it feels like.
I only ask, "Will he ever get his act together and be a true leader or continue to divide us, as a nation and leave us vulnerable to other forces?'
Maybe it is time for the aliens to come back and set us straight about being better beings.

One thing I'm looking forward to this month is the solar eclipse. I even took the day off from work to be able to see whatever can be seen from my house. Which may not be much, but why not. With my luck it will be raining that day and it won't make a difference.   
Well that's about all I have to share with you today.  
I know it was short and fairly boring. I was even bored writing it.
I'll figure something out for the next one. Maybe it will be more informative.

So for now I'll say just keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake