June 2017

It's almost hard to believe that the year is almost half over.
Why does it feel like this year just flying by?
Is it because I'm getting older?
You know the older you get the faster time flies.
This last month for me had it's moments.
We got lots of rain which made it harder to get things done outside. A lot of farmers around here have been finding it hard to get fields planted. The husband has one more field to do yet. Hopefully tomorrow he might get it done. It's suppose to rain again this weekend. 
All this rain is making it hard for me to go hiking. We did hike three times. The last one we a bit muddy. I did slip in the mud once. You want to see?

When this was taken it was almost dry.
The husband said we have to take a break for a a couple of weeks for a few reasons.
1st: To muddy.
2nd: To many wood ticks. He had more then I did. I think it might have to do with the fact I make sure my clothes are dried with Bounce Dryer sheets. Plus the last time I carried a number of sheets with me as I hiked. I believe it helps. 
3rd: Our daughter is about to have her baby. So it's best we not be in the middle of the woods when she calls. And cell phone signals in the woods can be hit and miss sometimes.
Oh well, it gives me a chance to plan the next hikes with more details. And I will bring my hiking sticks with me in my pack just in case. He thought I didn't need them last time. Boy was he wrong.
Enough about hiking.
The same day we hiked after we got home it did rain. After the rain there was a very bright rainbow.


This is both ends of that rainbow.

I have not been working on any projects so I have nothing to show you.
So guess I have to ponder somethings.
The first thing happened after one of our hikes when we went to the store after one of our hikes.
When we were walking to the store a family of four, mother, father and two small children were a little bit in front of us. The young girl, who I think could have been maybe as young as four or five, said something to her mother which I didn't hear. The mother replied," That's not the American way." The little girl said something again and the mother replied once again, "That's not the American way."
I just wish I knew what the little girl said for her mother to reply like that.
I know I'm going to sound very judgmental, but this family looked like they were on all kinds of programs, if you know what I mean.
Here is a question for you, what do you think a little girl could say for a mother to reply, "That's not the American way."?
 
Another thing that happened this last week was a couple of accidents that happened over on highway 29. First thing thing that happened was a cattle truck tipped over somehow on a ramp. A few cow were killed.
The second thing happened a couple of days later was a truck hauling cheese was in a very back accident where I think the driver of that truck died. It took most of that day to get the cheese cleaned off the highway.
After that I made a comment to a few people that with two accidents one with cows and one with cheese, to make it a complete meal there should be an accident involving beer. Well a few days later there was an accident down southern part of the state that involved beer. So you had the top three things Wisconsin is known for. Meat, cheese and beer.

Well I could ponder some of the nonsense happening involving the leader of this country but it just gives me a headache.
But looking at him I see a thug. Who has no real respect for anyone .He is childish. His vocabulary is that of an elementary child. Everything has got to be his way or he calls them all lairs.
But I think the walls are closing in on him fast. But he is the type when cornered will do something very harmful to others. So duck and cover it's going to be very messy.

   Well, that's about all I have to share with you today.
I hope to write something more interesting next time.
So don't forget to keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Just Pondering again