April 2017

Happy April Fools Day to everyone!
It's almost hard to believe that another month has gone by. Is it just me or is this year just flying by?
My month was not to bad, for me personally that is.
Let me think what to say....
I can show you the neighborhood peeping tom:

This guy has been peeping in a number of different peoples basement windows this past month. I think it was part of their daily path. Morning and night, for awhile him and two other toms would come around. One would stop at the window and start banging on it. He sees his reflection and thinks it's another tom. He has put a number of holes in the screen. Dumb bird. I do have a female turkey in a pen in the back yard. You would think he would be over there trying to impress her. They just kind of look at her at move on.

I do have one other animal story to tell you, but no pictures.
I was sitting on the couch one afternoon after work just chilling, when I looked out the window and noticed a bird flying around. It was an eagle. A starting watching it soar around in a circle kind of pattern. Then I noticed a second bird, another eagle.Now I usually only see one eagle at a time. Two are rare. Then after a minute I noticed a third eagle and then a fourth. They were starting to get higher and higher. I think they were having a rumble in the sky. I watched for a few more minutes until the phone rang.
I wonder if they were fighting over territory. I guess it will be another mystery that I will never solve.

I haven't been working on the next project, sorry. Maybe next time.

As for the swing, nothing much has changed. No snow on the ground, so nothing to see.

I suppose I ponder a little right now.
This is something I was thinking about this week.
Watching the news and some of things going on I was beginning to wonder if this idea could be a possibility.
Russian people are starting to protest the corruption in their countries, much like they are protesting things in the US. That is thought number one.
Thought number two: I've seen the movies, "Pirates of the Caribbean", and "Avatar". In both of these movies there is a line, "It's only good business."
Thought number three: A guy I work with has said that war is good for the economy.
Thought number four: Are Putin and President Dweeb( a big business man) trying to start a war so that certain businesses can profit more? 
Human lives be damned. It's all about their bottom line.
I do believe we are already in a world war. Every country is having problems of some sort or another.
Some people want to take full advantage of others instability just for a profit for them and their friends.
Just something to think about.

One thing that did happen locally that made the news, was man killed four people on a shooting rampage. he was trying to kill his wife because they were getting a divorce or divorced I can't remember for sure at this moment.The wife was not hurt. he killed two of her co-workers, her lawyer and a police officer. As of right now he is still alive but not doing so well. 
It's a shame when someone does something like this. Innocent people loosing their life because their world is not the way they want it to be. 

There was one other bad thing that just happened this week. The son of a couple I work with was killed in a car accident. The funeral will be today I guess.he was 18 years old.He didn't have his belt on and was thrown from the vehicle. He had a girl with him, she had her seat belt on and just has a broken leg. 
So work was a little on the somber side for some.Or at least the energy at work for me felt that way.

Well that's about all I have to say today.Or at least all that I can remember I wanted to say.
I really have to start keeping a notebook by my side and make notes during the month so I can really write more about the happening of the past month.
Oh well, maybe soon.
So till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake