May 1, 2016

Another month has just breezed by for 2016. 
Before I get into anything else I will show you a picture of the swing I just took.

I've got some branches that I raked up from the yard that I put in the fire  pit. Now I just have to get the right time to light it. It was a little windy just now so it will have to wait till maybe this coming weekend. 
As you can see the grass is green but there no leaves on the trees yet. Still waiting for the temps to warm up and stay warm. There is still a nip in the air.
To compare here is what it looked like last year.

  
I guess it looks a lot the same.
When it comes to this time of year it kind looks the same year to year.
I just might not show you the differences during the summer  months and early fall. The only time you can really tell the difference from year to year is during the winter months.
So I will not be showing you the swing for a while, unless there is a big change that happens during the summer. I want to do some more things around the pit area to make it more inviting to just hang out at.

I did do a couple of project.
 Here is the first one.

 This is just a small plant poke. I have it in a violet plant.

 This one is the top of a wind chime top. Now I just have to attach the chimes.
I've got another project started and hope to have it finished before my next post.

 I usually try to post early in the morning on the weekends but my brain was not in the mood this morning.
I'm not exactly in the mood now but I will try to write something that might interest you.

Local news.
There was a murder suicide here. A 27 year old guy killed a 20 year old girl he was having an affair with. There is still a lot of unanswered questions floating around about it. It happened on the main street in town. The one question I would like to have answered is, Why didn't anyone hear the gun shoots? They were in an apartment above one of the stores.
There is a lot of people shooting others around this area. Not use to hearing about it so often. To me that is a big city thing. But I guess not any more.

I could talk about politics, but I'm not in the mood right now.

The weather in other places seams like it's out of control. I like to refer to April as Mother Nature's most by-polar kind of month. In Wisconsin we can experience every season in April. We get snow one day. 70's a couple of day later then back to freezing temps the next day. It can even feel like it is fall. Then one day we got over 3 inches of rain.
I'm hoping that this week it will be warmer and stay there.
Some people are starting to plant things but it is usually better to wait till the middle of May to the end. It could still freeze here yet.

Lets see if I can think of anything to leave you with to ponder for awhile.

Here's something for you to ponder for awhile:
If you were a super hero what would your super power be?

Sorry for such a short post but like I said I was not feeling like sharing much of anything today. Maybe next time I'll write more. 
But if you want to read something you can always go to my other blog, Dear Howard: A Fading History. There I post twice a week.

I want to thank you for dropping by.
Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake