February 1, 2016

Hi all!
How was the first moth of the year for you? Mine was quieter then it was for others. Before I get into other things let me show you the swing.
This time tomorrow, it will look different. We are suppose to get a snow storm. Not as bad as they had it on the East coast but they are already canceling some  schools for tomorrow. 
Now here are the last two years to compare swing with.

 This is from last year. As you can see there was more snow on the ground then this year.
2014. The swing was almost covered with snow.
I wonder what next year will look like. 

You never know what kind of winter you will have in Wisconsin each year. But I think you can say that almost everywhere.

I'm sorry, but I have not finished a project in time to show you. I just have not been in the mood to do much crafting. I do want to have at least two project to show you next time.

Now I suppose it's time once again for things to ponder.
As I'm writing this the caucus has not happened yet. 
It should show the world where people heads are when it comes to electing our next leader.
I'm not a fan of any of them, as I have told you before.
But if say Trump comes out on top, I know exactly where we are headed. Our future will look a lot like it was in the movie "Idiocracy". 
 Image result for idiocracy
This is so true.
I wish I could tell you how not to let this happen but I think it might be to late.And no one would listen to me anyway.

Do you ever have the kind of day that starts out with you feeling good and in a happy place and then someone that you have been doing your best to keep out of your head, comes up to you and has to make a criticizing comment to you. Why? Who knows. But after that you can't keep them out of your head.  And the comment they make is dumb. But it's the kind of comment that can get under your skin. That was my day. 


I know there are a number of things I should comment on but it's getting late and I have things to do.
But I'll leave you with a couple of things to ponder. 
Bullying? Will it ever end or will people finally see it has always been there and will always be there. Especially when your leaders are so good at it.

The weather. It will be what it will be. So deal with it.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Well that's about all I have tome for today.
Sorry it's a short post but I'll try to do better next time.
Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake