April 1, 2015

Hello all! 
I'm still here somewhere.
First thing I'll show you is the picture of the swing I just took.

No snow! yeah! It is also about 60 degrees right now. But it's suppose to be around the forties by Friday, again.
Now last year at this time was a different story.
Here's proof.

I think I like this year's picture over last year.
This winter had been a very mild one. I just wonder what kind of summer we will have. A wet cool one or a dry hot one. Last year was wet and cool. 
I want one that is just right. Somewhere in the middle. Not to hot but not to cold. Not to wet but not to dry. 
If only it was that simple to get the perfect weather whenever you wanted it.
Oh well. We will just have to wait and see.

I did finish one more project. Want to see?
 It's about 31 inches long. You can hang it anywhere you want to greet your friends.
I'm working on an other thing right now but it will be awhile before it's done. Hopefully I will have it done and maybe another one by the beginning of the next month.

Well that's one thing I've been doing. Right now I've been getting things ready for a bridal shower I'm giving my youngest one who is getting married in about a month or so.
I will become a MOTHER-IN-LAW!

I do have other things planned to work on this summer.
Like the Community Theater will be putting on a production this summer. I just might try out for a part in this one. If I'm right for a part that is.
Another thing I want to work on outside is fixing the swing up. You know painting it. I also want to make a nice fire pit area in the backyard.
I will continue to work on the other project I started last year. I just hope the weather will be just right to get done what I want to get done. When you live in an area that has all four seasons you have to work around the snowiest one. But if I can get the fire pit area set up the way I want it, we will be able to use it all year round. But we'll see.

Seeing this is called Ponder Pages, I guess I have to do a little pondering.

The guy who flew the plane into the mountain. What can I say that has not already been said. 
It's sad when it takes a disaster like this to wake people up and show them how blind they have become to real dangerous possibilities.
Things that should be kept on top of are slacked off on till something really big happens.
So many people live in denial about the truth around them. They like to blame others for their own lack of good chooses. They use excuses that should not be used. If you are making the wrong decisions don't say someone is picking on you for whatever excuse you want to use. 
Don't hide behind the latest blame game that is going on. You and only you can give yourself an amazing future. No free rides here!
Satisfaction of knowing you can really take care of yourself is a big plus in my book.
But the human race is a pampered bunch. It will be our down fall, eventually. 

I know, weird. I do my best thinking in the morning. Afternoons, my thoughts are little scattered. I should do more writing on the weekends when I get snored out of bed by the husband.
Oh well. Maybe I'll just have to take notes during the week about different events and do a summery on the weekends. Something for me to ponder.
Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake