November 1

It's the beginning of another month and with that I have a new picture of the swing.
I took it this morning when there was frost on the ground. So it is getting colder here as you see.
 This past month for me has been uneventful at the most part. 
Last weekend we went to the highest point in Wisconsin, Tim's Hill. The leaves were pretty much off the trees. I did take a few pictures from the top of the tower.
Here are a couple of them.

It was a perfect kind of day to be there. The wind was calm and only a few people were there. The leaves were so deep you had to almost plow them with your feet as you walked. 
Once down from the tower we took a walk on one of the trails that went by the lake that is also there. here are a couple pictures I took of the view of the lake.

I don't know about you but there is something about calm water and the reflection of the trees with blue sky that to me is something I could just sit by till the sun went down, relaxing. But time was limited that day so I settled for just a few minutes.

On the way home I noticed  something in the sky.
To me it looked like Mother Nature was trying to make a tic-tac-toe board. Or maybe she was trying to tell us we are a bunch or squares. 

I've got one more picture to show you that was taken in our yard.
These are the triples that often come into the yard for a visit from time to time. Plus if you look close there is also a rabbit that came to join the party.

Well that's about all I have for you this time. Life me has been very hum drum. 
As for my projects, they are going very slowly. I just might have a couple of them to show you next time.

So till next time,
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake