What a messy world we live in

 I decided to change the look of my blog. What do you think? Different. But I'll keep it for awhile, I think.

Any who, it's Friday and I have the day off. It has become slow once again at work. I use to be able to tell you how we would be working at what time of year, but no more. The economy is such a mess I don't know if I'll ever be able to say how good work is for a very long time. It makes things so much more scarier. Never knowing if things are secure or not. Not knowing if where you are working will always be there.
It's scary times we live in.

Not only is the economy a mess but you have the wars going on that should not be happening the way they are happening. People losing their lives for what? I guess I'll never understand why some wars happen. Unfortunately some are very necessary. Like the first and second world wars. But others happen in way that should never have. We all know which ones we feel they are.
   
The oil disaster in the gulf. This one thing alone is going to make things allot harder for everyone. Not to mention the blame game that will be going on for many years to come. My heart goes out to all those that have to see the results of big business gone bad, up close and personal for longer then they should.

Is it my imagination or are people not using their brains anymore? They seam to be ruled by greed or selfishness. They only think about what they want and don't care who they hurt in the long run. Even if they hurt their own family members.
I have seen a number people go through things that could have been avoided. I have seen people start out with something very good, almost to good for them, and they seem like they do their best to mess it up anyway they can. Then blame the other person. Or there are those who think they can change someone. News flash!!! NEVER GONNA TO HAPPEN!!!!!! But they try anyway. Making a bigger mess of their lives then is necessary.  I know, I know, this has been happening since the beginning of time.But it seams to almost be the way of life for more and more these days. They feel it's normal to work for a messy life. Emotionally I mean.  

Well that's all the pondering I have to ponder today. Till next time remember to keep pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake