March 1, 2015

It's the first of the month again and time to show you the picture of the swing from this year.


And here is the picture from last year.

We did have more snow last year compared to this year. It's still cold  like it was last year. So I guess you can say march came in like a lion this year because we were getting snow flurries this morning. Not like they have been having south and east of here. Which I'm glad. In February it did not get above freezing the whole month. No thirties. Some twenties and more below zero temps then I like to see. 
Two years in a row with the snow still covered with snow at this time of year is kind of depressing. I have plans once again of things I want to get done outside. I just hope I can and that the weather will be better then it was last year.  

Enough of that, I did manage to get two more projects done. Here they are.

Something that can be hung on a door. Maybe for the Forth Of July or if you are very patriotic, all the time.

Just a door stop. Nothing real fancy. Just something simple.

I'm now working on another project and hope to have that one and maybe another one done by next month.

I suppose I should ponder something.
I could ponder about those murdering idiots in the middle east. 
I'm sorry but I really don't see what they think they can prove by doing what they are doing to innocent people. Beheading and burning alive. No logic in any of it. 
I did have one thought the other day. 
I believe in reincarnation. Maybe they are Romans who are trying to live out their brutality form the past. You know going after Christians for their entertainment. History does repeat it's self in different ways. 
I did see that they I.D. the guy who is doing a lot of the be-headings. They said that when he was younger he was really into violent video games. Well it looks like he is playing out these games for real. I'm not a fan of any of those kind of games. In the wrong hands this is what will happen. 
Video games are just a distraction from reality. I know so many people who have games on their  phones and every chance they get they are playing games. I'm not a big video gamer. I have enough problems with my eyes with out staring at a some kind of screen.  

One person that I was sorry to hear died was Leonard Nimoy.
 Image result for leonard nimoy
He will be missed.
He lived a long life and did prosper. The world was a better place with him in it. 

Well there were a lot of different things I could ponder but time is short today. I've been working on Saturdays which means anything I do on the weekends has to be all done in less time. 

So till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake