Spring has sprung

 On March 4th this is what it looked like around here. The snow was knee deep.
And now this is what it looks like. The temperature has been in the 70's. The robins are back. Along with killdeer, black birds and cranes. The frogs are also singing.
The only complaint I have is the mud on the driveway. 
I do so love the warmer weather. But I know Mother Nature will throw a little bit of colder weather at us before May sometime, she always does. 
 But while it is nice outside I can now start doing the after winter clean up and maybe start thinking about what I will plant this year. But I don't want to plant somethings to early because like I said I don't think that Mother Nature is done with the cold around here yet.

Well that's about it for now.
So till next time keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake