Old Postcards from way before my time

I was looking through the pictures trying to decide which ones I should post first. Well I decided to start with the post cards. Here are four of them that caught my eye first.
On the back of this one is written, " Part of crowds at (something) Point, Roosevelt Day and front of Teddy's car."  I'm not sure exactly what the place is. Maybe someone can help me figure out what the place is.



 On the back of this one it says, "Harry (Bergland) Baily"
I'm not sure who that is or exactly what year
 On the back of this one it says, "B.G. Engstrom Camp Morse Wis. Late 19 teens." I think  I have the name of the town  right, but I'm not sure.












This last postcard is from 1914. I'm not sure who is the picture. It says it's some kind of a course. Class at Ogema.

Well that's just a sample of some of the things I will be sharing with who ever wants to look. If I post a picture of someone you know I would love to find out more about them.Most of the post cards and pictures  have nothing written on the back so I have no clue about most of them.

Well till next post,
keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake