Old Letters and Pictures

 I know I've talked about all the old letters I have from the 1920's that were written to grandpa. I thought I'd show exactly how many there really are.
 I separated them by person and as you can see their are at least 26 bunches. One has holiday cards and other mis. things. One bunch is just single letters from different people. (mostly women)
 These are the old pictures I have. I've divided them into different groups also.  Most of the pictures I'm not sure who is in them.
 This picture I think might be from Sweden. At the bottom it says: Lofva Herren min sjall ( there should be two dots above the a. I'm not sure how to put them in.) I think the picture might be from the 1890's. If I can scan it sometime I'll put a better picture of it on here.
 This is one of many old pictures. I'll scan it in better next time.

     
This is an award my grandma got in 1921.

     

I've also got my grandpa diploma from 1913. It's a common school diploma.It's a little on the large side so I don't know if I can scan it. Right now it's all curled up.
I've even got a picture of someone famous. But before you get to excited it's just a print someone put in a frame.

Well I just wanted to warn you that from time to time I will reach into the basket and print one of the letters or show a few pictures. Maybe someday I'll find people who know who is in a picture or who wrote some of the the letters. 

So till next time keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake