Cabin Fever

I know it's not Whining Wednesday but I have a sore throat and I think I'm starting to suffer from cabin fever. I was just watching the TV and they were running a winter storm watch for here until 6pm Thursday. I know I did want an old fashion winter, but I think I've had enough. I want to see green leaves and green grass. I'm tired of white. I wear white for eight hours at work with white walls and stainless steal machines.
A guy at work was showing pictures he had taken of his wife standing next to a drift in his yard. It was over her head. People who snowmobile are happy this year.
I want to able to go outside and just take a nice long walk down the road or ride one of my horses . In truth when the snow does go away, it will very muddy and a nice walk will out of the question that much longer. I do live on a dirt road. They were thinking of paving it but there are a few people who have houses to close to the road. The road would have to widen to be able to pave it.

Now for the thought of the day:
"The problem with common sense is that it's not all that common."

Comments

Mama Kelly said…
We are having our very first taste of snow this whole winter in my part of New Jersey. It isnt even an inch on the ground yet and I would love to have a few drifts about.

I am sorry though that you are suffering from some mid-winter blahs and cabin fever.

Heres to a happy spring for us all.

Mama Kelly
2witchesblog.wordpress.com

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake