Missing woman

A couple of days ago I posted the picture of a woman. She has been missing for a week now. I understand she was getting a divorce and it was not going well. A person of interest is her husband. If I could guess where to look for her I would say look in the local national forest. It wouldn't be the first time someone was found there.
I know I don't sound hopeful about her being found alive but in these kind of situations it almost never ends happily.
I had a very boring day today. I did have some time to think about my story. I'm coming close to getting a definite beginning. I really over think things sometimes, but I want to get it just right.
I can't think of anything to write. I could write about the elections. I'm still leaning to either Hillary or Obama. No republicans thank you.

Now for the thought of the day:
"Be true to yourself."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake