Missing woman update

It's a quite Saturday morning all are still in bed. It's been a few days so I'll catch you up on some of the local news. The van belonging to the missing woman, Jean Viken, was found up north of here in Ashland County, it was in the national forest like I said, in a very remote area. Foul play is suspected. But if they found her van all the way up there that tells me more then one person is involved. She may not be found up there. That could have just been a ploy to get them looking in a different area. The day she went missing it was very cold here. It was also the day that strip joint burned down.
My husband said he thinks she was in it when it burned.
I told him they didn't find a body.
He said, it could have been so hot it would have completely burned it up.
I just shook my head and told him, there is always something left when a body is burned.
Rumors always run wild when something like that happens around here.
In my opinion she could have been left anywhere and died of exposure in a short time. She has 4 young children. Ages 7,5 and twin three year olds. No mother is going to just leave them. I was told the ex husband had the alibi that he had the kids so he couldn't have done it. But that don't mean he doesn't know who did it or had someone do it for him.
Someone also told me he wanted the house.

A couple of days ago when the southern part of the state got all that snow, up here the sun was shining. I think it was also the same day they had all of those tornadoes . Now that was a mess.
Last night it snowed here, not allot. As today goes on it's suppose to get colder and windier, with the wind chills once again getting down around 40 below. Hibernation time again.

What is going on with all the people who are shooting others? In Missouri the man that shot and killed all those people and then the police killing him. Then his brother acting the way he did when asked his opinion. Then that girl that walked into a classroom and killed two girls before killing herself. Why? Is life that hopeless? But why kill other people? They maybe doing something that is wrong in different ways but to have someone else decide that their life should end because of what they have done, is wrong.
I know it is in human nature to defend ourselves but I thought we were a civilized people. Are we just spoiled, raised to be selfish with big chips on our shoulders? What we want is top most above everyone else no matter what. The thinking 'I'm right your wrong' is what most people live by now a days. And they will do what ever they can to prove their point, even ending the other persons life.

I've been trying to find ways to live a more positive life. I've been reading books on Wicca which is a very peaceful. I try to keep the Wiccan Rede on my mind at all times. "And it harm none , do what ye will". For me it makes me try to think about what I'm doing and how it will affect someone else. The hardest part is trying to change my thoughts about some people who I feel like I always have to be on guard because of past experiences with them. I'm trying to think more about the things I do concerning nature. Sometimes it's hard when no one in the house is thinking about such things. I'm a work in progress. I plan to also get the book The Secret. They were talking about it on Oprah the other day. I like the idea of a vision board. I want to learn more about it.
I'm also trying to think of daily affirmations that can help me remain more positive through out the day.

Now for the daily thought:
"Don't give negative thoughts your energy."

Comments

Mama Kelly said…
What a horrible thing to happen to a young mother. I hope they get some resolution soon.

I am a long-time Wiccan but have yet to read "the Secret" despite the fact that I do make use of affirmations in my daily life.

Its "on the list" of things to read when time is on my side

BB
Mama Kelly
2witchesblog.wordpress.com
Sandy said…
Hi Mama Kelly,
I read your blog from time to time. I'm always looking for help in studying Wicca.
I also find it hard to find the time I want to read things the things I want. I'm looking forward to hearing from you or anyone else from time to time.
Sandylee

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake