Vice President Ponderings

I'm not sure what others think about McCain's choice for VP but to me it looks desperate. I think his choice is dumb. To me it looks like he picked her because;
One she is a woman. I think he thinks women will vote for him because he picked a woman (Hillary supporters).
Two, she is a member of the NRA. She even hunts moose with her husband. Big deal. Another VP who could shot someone in their hunting party by mistake.
Three, she is pro life like him. Sorry I'm pro choice.
Four, she has a child with down syndrome. This could bring in voters who have children with disabilities or have disabilities of their own.
Five, she's young and inexperienced,kind of like Obama. This way both tickets have one experienced person and one not so experienced. The only thing is McCain has a higher chance of dieing in office from natural causes then Obama. She could become the first woman president. But I think it would be all a set up. She is already under investigation for something. She has no experience dealing with any kind of international issues. This way when she fails the old boys club can say, "See a woman can not handle the top job." Why she took it is beyond me. Maybe she is that full of herself.
But the next couple of months the truth will come out because the media will find every way possible to tear her apart.
Maybe they are counting on the distractions that will happen because of the hurrican bearing down on the Gulf Coast. That is going to be a big mess. Even bigger then the last one that came ashore.
Oh well what happens happens. I just hope America as a whole will choose wisely.

Just a breif note. My husband and I are taking a trip. We are leaving next Friday. We plan on going to Montana if everything goes O.K. with his back. He has to get a shot in his spin Thursday. We will be gone for about a week. Hopefully I will be able to post some of the pictures I take when I get back.

Thought of the day:
"Don't waste time trying to impress fools."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake