My growing garden

Oh how my garden is growing. I planted a row of sunflower seeds and right now they are maybe over 7 or 8 feet tall, I think. They are very tall. I also planted a couple of pumpkin plants and gourds and the one here is the beginning of a pumpkin. As it grows bigger maybe I'll take a picture of this one and maybe others. I'm just hoping they can grow to the size they are suppose to before it gets to late. My husband thinks we could have an early frost. Time will tell what Mother Nature has in store for us.


At work today this one guy said something so funny and weird I had to write it down. He said, " I've too much on my mind. I'm trying to get my ass in order."
I thought it was funny. It was the beginning of our shift and things take a little while to get a good flow going.


Thought of the day:
"Take a moment to thank yourself every day."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake