Random Thoughts.


It's once again a quiet Sunday morning, for now. I've been thinking about what to write and had allot of different thoughts.
Like a few weeks ago my neighbor to the north of me put up private property signs along the road. How odd. We may live in the country and they own about 2.3 acres of land, which is all woods with half of it swamp. Why did they feel they had to put up those kind of signs now? In my opinion anyone who puts up those signs, are in fact guilty of trespassing on other people property. You have to know these people to know they are not trust worthy people.

My father in-laws health has been bad for along time. My mother in-law has had him one foot in the grave for about 7 to 10 years. It's hard to remember exactly. According to her he has about a half dozen different cancers, he only has one kidney, he has had open heart surgery, one knee replaced( they can't do the other one because he would not survive the surgery), he has poor circulation, has had a number of small heart attacks. I will say he is getting worse. It is a matter of time. Every once in awhile someone asks me how he's doing. I just tell them he's still going. I refer to him as the Energizer Bunny, he just keeps going and going. My mother in-law takes him down to Marshfield a don't know how many times a week. In my opinion the doctors are just using him as a guinea pig. I'd say just let nature take it's course. The man is 80 and there is nothing else they can do for him. Some bodies just wear out faster then others. But I will say that when the Energizer Bunny finally stops there will be vultures demanding their inheritance. That's when it will get ugly. I plan on staying away and out of it . I just hope I don't get dragged into the mess that will happen.

Lets see what else in on my mind.
I see Phelps has won his 8th gold metal. Good for him. It's an amazing thing he has done. I'm sure it will be along time before it will happen again.

Another storm is forming in the Gulf. Will this one become a hurricane?
I heard they had to close the air port in Alaska because of to much ash in the air from a volcano. How many volcanoes are acting up right now? And why?

Russia is in Georgia. Why now? Is Russia thinking about trying to claim all of their old territories while the U.S. is preoccupied with Iraq and Afghanistan?

Will Brett Favre really do good things for the Jets? Will Green bay be able to have a good year without him? Will Aaron Rogers be a good quarter back or will he get hurt?

Well that's all that's on my mind right now. I think I have to start making little notes through out the day about different things and start to publish them here more often. Maybe I will stumble on to a really good idea and run with it.

Thought of the day:
"Labels are for luggage, not people."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake