The weekend thoughts

Another Saturday Morning. I'm writing this a little later in the morning then usual because for some reason everyone else was up at the same time I was. My oldest daughter, who just turned 23 yesterday, was still up. She's sleeping now and won't be up until 5 or 6 tonight. My husband got up when Fawn started barking and getting excited when the neighbors dog went running through the back yard. When she sees something in the yard that she thinks should not be there she becomes wild and will not listen to anyone to be quiet.She will running around the house barking, whining, growling and wanting outside so she can bark more. Then she will want inside so she can see on the other side of the house to see if she can see whatever got her so excited to begin with.
Anyway my husband is sleeping on the couch right now and Fawn is sleeping in the chair. My other daughter is still sleeping or at least in her room. She did let Maggie out of her room this morning to add to the excitement Fawn was causing. After Maggie went outside and did her business, she came back in and ate her breakfast before going back into her masters room. So right now everything is quiet.

Allot of different things have been going on I'm not sure what to say. I could write about the lake that isn't there. You know the one in Wisconsin Dells that is now just a river that is running into the Wisconsin River. They claim that they can have it fixed in a month. I say good luck with that. If you want to go to the Dells, there is still allot more to do and see down there. Don't forget about Noah's Ark, a very large water park, plus many more things to do. Tommy Bartlet's Water,Sky and Stage Show will go on without the water part of it. I don't plan on going down there. I don't like big crowds.
My heart goes out to all the people who are stuck in all the flooding going on down south. When will it end? My husband said things will change after the full moon. At least he's hoping. He wants to start getting the hay cut before it gets any older. He did start cutting some down yesterday after he got home from working a few hours at work. He said it is very thick. Also while he was cutting, a fawn ( not my dog a baby deer) was running around in the grass. So he was cutting the hay and also trying to keep an eye on the fawn so it didn't end up going through the hay bine. That is not a pretty site to see when that happens. It stayed safe. We just might have a good hay crop this year. Hopefully we will get more then one crop. Last year we only got one crop because it forgot to rain here. What a difference a year makes.

This morning on the news a heard there was an earthquake in Japan. I don't remember how strong it was but at least one person was killed.
I think that this year will be known as the year of many earthquakes. I think about a week ago there was a 6.something in France or was it Italy. And of course the big one in China and all the many after shocks that keep happening there. There are also allot of small earth shaking going on in Reno. Or maybe that's just to many people fooling around at once. I made a funny. Ha ha.

One thing I plan on doing this weekend is weeding my garden. It could be kind of noisy to do. One or two dogs will be whinning for my attention and want to be near me while I'm outside. I will be trying to tell them to be quiet but they are like kids, in one ear and out the other or they act like you said nothing and think their behavior is fine.
I will throw down my garden tools, sputtering all the way, and take them both into the house and lock then in their cages till I'm done. That will be the only way I will be able to weed in peace.

Pondering questions of the day:

With all the earthquacks, flooding in the middle of the country, heat on the east coast, fires on the west coast, is mother nature trying to tell us something or teach us something?

Who will the candidates pick for their running mates?

How many pecks of pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?


Thought of the day:

"Good friends will also tell you the things you don't want to hear."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake