Turkey Invasion

This morning I was getting my tea ready when I looked out the window and this is what I saw.














They walked around the yard. Even the front yard where our outside dog is. I wanted to get a picture of them walking right by his doghouse but I couldn't get a good shot. I was ready for him to come charging out of his house, but all he did was when they were out his reach was poke his nose out of his house and watch them walk away.
I had to be very careful in the house at this time because Fawn was wondering what I was looking at. If she would have seen them there would have been a whole lot of barking, whining, yipping and" Shhhh be quiet!!" going on. Then my husband would have come out of the bedroom yelling trying to tell me to keep her quiet. But that didn't happen. Peace remained in the household.
As far as I could tell these were both hens, no beards. I just wonder if they have any eggs somewhere close by. I would love to see a bunch of babies running around. If there is a hen that hangs around it's always interesting to see how many babies she has each time I see her. Some will get lost, some will be eaten by other animals. But that is nature.


Pondering thought of the day:

When will the world stop being so messed up? Answer never, never, never.


Thought of the day:

" Thinking before speaking beats apologizing later."





.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake