Saturday News

It's been longer then I want to since I wrote, sorry. The snow has finally melted here, but now like I said before it's very sloppy. That and it's been raining off and on for a couple of days. The other night my husband said the frogs were singing. When it's warm here the frogs are singing every night. I hope it stops raining so I can start to brush the horses. They are shedding like crazy.
Anyway nothing has been happening around here that is very exciting for me. The only thing that will be happening on May 2nd is that my husband has to have a shot in his back because he has a bulging disk. Hopefully that will turn out.
My youngest daughter will turn 20 on the 5th. And the end of the month she will graduate from the tech as an administrative assistant. She has been putting applications in all over.

There is always so much going on in the world and I would like to comment on some of them.
The polygamist group in Texas is a bigger mess then anyone could have ever dreamed it would be. I think that kind of group is just sick. It is run by men who just want to control women and make them feel and look like lower class people. Also they are dirty old men who just want to pop the cherries of very young girls. It has nothing to do with religion. There is no free will for anyone in this kind of group or cult. Free will is the most important part of being human. But remember to harm no one including yourself in anyway shape or form.
I also feel sorry for the boys born into this kind of group. The old men see them as competition so they find ways to get them to leave. It just proves all the more what the old men are doing.

In a local news story, down by Wisconsin Rapids a man killed has 5 week old twins. They were found beaten under his bed. He and the mother were not together. She left the babies with him for a short time so she could get a few things done. I feel so sorry for her. It was bad enough she slept with the guy and got pregnant but to have him kill their new born babies like that has got to be the worst feeling in the world.
A couple of weeks ago three guys were fishing on a river in Mosinee their boat capsized. One was rescued the other two are still missing. With the river high from all the run off of melting snow they may not find them for a long time or they will be found way down stream. One of the guys was a 17 year old boy from Dorchester.

Then there was the earth quake in Ill. A 5.2. Is it another sign that the earth is preparing for a drastic change? I didn't feel it up here, at least I don't think I did. What will happen next? I think that each year will start to get worse with natural disasters. We should focus more on keeping our country together then causing trouble in other countries.

The thought of the Day:
"Skills worth having take time to acquire."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake