No more Snow, Please!

I am so tired of snow. Yesterday and last night it snowed here, again. Just when I thought maybe I'd see my lawn it was buried with more snow. And this morning driving to work was an adventure. There was about 5 inches of that nasty white stuff. I was able to follow my husbands tracks down the driveway, slowly. Once at the end of the driveway it was a good thing I didn't have to stop or I could have gotten stuck there. It was also a good thing that a couple of other people had already driven on our road or I would have been plowing more snow with the bottom of my car. It was also a good thing I didn't have to stop at the next two corners or I would have gotten stuck. Even the highway wasn't plowed, at that time. This snow was heavy so it made it easier to get stuck. But I didn't get stuck. About 15 other people didn't make it in this morning. I only have a little over 6 miles to go to get to work. Some people have to come from allot farther then I do. They had long slow rides.
The good thing is that when I got out of work most of the snow on the roads was melted off, but in some spots it was still very slushy and it could almost start to throw your car or truck around. And the road I live on is a dirt road so they kind of plowed it but it was still a very sloppy ride home. I'd wash my car but right now it would not pay. So I'll wait till it's drier on the dirt roads.
There could be a very good possibility that it could get up to almost 50 degrees by the end of the week! YEAH!!!!!
This Saturday my niece is getting married at the family cabin. It should be very interesting.The brides maids will be wearing boots, and I think I will be too. It should be a fun time. I just hope it won't be to cold. I'll have to make sure I have my camera with me so I can get some good candid shots.
I've been trying to ponder some possible pondering possibilities to ponder but my pondering brain will not ponder any possibilities. This is what happens when I get tired of not being able to putter around outside.

The thought of the day:
"Judge me not until you have lived my life."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake