April 1

I know it's been awhile since I wrote. I really have no good excuse.
But with it being the first of the month it's time to share the picture of the swing.
As you can see the snow is not as deep. The swing can swing freely. Walking out to take the picture the snow was half way up to the knee. It's a lot better then last month, which was butt deep. 
Here is the picture from the first of March.
 Just to refresh your memory how about the first picture I took on February 1.
 The snow was knee deep when I took this picture. 
I'm hoping that May first you will see no snow at all. But it's not looking good. There is a rumor that this Friday we could get a foot of snow. I hope it's just someone's ideas of an April Fools Day joke.

As for things to ponder, I can't think of anything new to ponder. I'm still working on the next project. It
 should be finished soon. I'm in a bad procrastination mode.

Well that's about all I have to say for now. Maybe next time I will be able to find something to ponder.
So till next time,
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake